Home Contents Insurance

Protect what’s important to you
Get a quote

Student Contents insurance

Specialist contents cover for students

liability insurance

get covered for accidental damage

WHAT Is Contents Insurance?

Contents insurance is a type of home insurance  that provides financial coverage  for repairing or replacing personal items inside your home in the event of loss, theft and accidental damage. These items aren’t usually covered under buildings insurance policies, which covers the structure of the building itself, so in the event of a break in, fire or other accidents, you would be financially liable for the cost of replacing the contents of the house.

Our home contents insurance is a specialist cover that will help protect your belongings in instances such as fire, theft or accidental damage. Items that our house contents insurance covers include household furniture, personal items, such as jewellery and electronics.

DO I NEED Contents Insurance?

Whether you’re a homeowner or a tenant, typically your personal belongings won’t be included in buildings content insurance that you, as a homeowner, or your landlord, may have. For the items inside your home, fixtures, furnishings, gadgets, and any other high-value or sentimental items to be covered, you’ll need a policy that’s designed specifically for home contents, for your peace of mind.

Included in our policies
  • ‘New for old’ cover
  • Bicycle cover up to £2,000
  • Freezer contents cover up to £1,000
  • Key & lock replacement up to £500
  • Temporary accommodation cover
  • Optional accidental damage cover
  • Personal money & credit cards cover up to £1,000
  • 24 hour, 365 days a year customer claims helpline
  • Option to cover items away from the home (Personal Possessions)


Contents Insurance
Tenants Contents Insurance
Student Content Insurance
Liability Insurance
start your quote

Get a contents insurance quote

Protects what’s important to you


020 3582 1172