Insure Now

Speak To Our Team 0203 582 1172

Content Insurance Specialist

asked questions


We can provide insurance for your belongings to keep your items protected, tailored to meet your needs and lifestyle, both at home and on the go. Our contents insurance policy features and benefits include;

  • Theft
  • Fire and flood
  • Contents damaged in the open within your home boundary
  • Credit card loss or theft
  • Personal money
  • Freezer contents
  • Accidental damage 

Below, you’ll find an extensive list of our most frequently asked questions to help you through the process of choosing your policy. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for here, you can give our team a call and they’ll be happy to answer and further questions you have ahead of securing your policy.

Our tenants contents policy provides valuable cover to protect your personal possessions within your home. Our product has been designed for individuals who live in rented accommodation.

It’s not, but it is highly recommended that you cover your possessions within your home giving you extra peace of mind that if you suffer loss or damage, then you are properly covered.

Tenants liability provides cover in the event that your Landlord’s furniture, fixtures or fittings are accidentally damaged. Your policy will go towards funding the repairs that are required.

If an item is damaged beyond repair, then this policy will pay out to replace the item in full providing you with what you had before.


Your policy covers you for the financial cost of repairing or replacing your household personal possessions and furnishings, such as white goods, gadgets, furniture, other electrical appliances, plus other personal possessions such as jewellery and cycles.


Yes, this policy can cover more than one person.

You can add specified personal possessions to your policy for items that are normally worn or carried when outside your home, such as jewellery, gadgets, mobile phones, watches.

As with most insurance policies, there are various exclusions that apply to the cover you have applied for. Please refer to your policy document for a full breakdown of exclusions that apply.

The standard excess is £100. Please note the Escape of Water excess is £250.

We need this proof, so we can verify your application for insurance. This helps reduce fraud which in turn means we can keep our products competitive for our customers.

You should have received your policy documents electronically by email. If you have not received them, please contact us immediately on 020 3582 1172, or email us at [email protected]

No, this product is only for residents of the United Kingdom

In the rare instance that you’ve spoken with our team but later realise that the policy cover doesn’t meet your needs, you can cancel your policy, subject to fees

  •  within 14 days and we’ll refund your premium for the exact number of days you have remaining on your policy, plus Insurance Premium Tax
  •  outside of 14 days, we’ll refund your premium for the exact number of days left on your policy, plus Insurance Premium Tax. We will also do this if you want to cancel the policy after the renewal date has passed. 
  • Please note; no cancellation refunds can be given if you’ve already made a claim in the current insurance period of insurance.

If you need to make a claim, we’ve got a few options for you to get the process started. You can make a claim by; 

  • Contact us online through our site <link to contact form>
  • Call our team on 0330 024 2266 and we can get your claim started
  • Email us at [email protected]need to update
  • Or you can write to us at; 17 Teddington Business Park, Station Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 9BQ

For existing claims, email our team at [email protected]
need to update

start your quote